Healing Waters


Lord Let your healing water flow
Let it refresh and grow
The recesses of my mind 
Like a sponge 
Let it suck up negativity 

Lord let your healing water flow
Let it go down to my soul
Like a well watered garden
Let it water these dry bones

Lord let your healing water flow
Let it enter my heart
Soothing the aches and pains
Like a generator,
Let it give me a fresh start

Lord let your healing water flow
Let it fill up my womb
Like a never ending spring, springing forth
Blessing every disfunction
Let it birth something new

Lord,
Let it travel throughout my body
Let its remanence release
Healing, 
From every infirmity
And let it set me free 
When your healing water flows
 

©    ~ Star Latty


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Stand For Hate, Stand For Change

How to be truly happy in a season of singleness (Part 1)

From a time of being broken down to built up