Back to my Birthplace....Calgary!

Downtown Calgary

Yep this is the city where my life started... good cold Calgary (lol)!

It's been such a long time since I've been back to this place to properly remember it but it was great to see my aunts, cousins and especially my dear grandmother.

With that said, I had such a great time visiting family and seeing the beautiful scenery that Alberta had to offer. The sceneries were so breathtaking that I thought "hmmm le me share it with my viewers"! So, I hope you guys enjoy this picture gallery of Banff, Lake Louise and the landscapes of Alberta. :)


The scenery is so beautiful that it even looks fake but TRUST me I'm not standing in front of a green screen. This picture was taking in Banff. I really recommend you guys go there and visit and go on the gondola so that you too can see this beautiful scenery of the mountains! It just makes me think about how wonderful God's creation truly is...



Banff, Alberta

Lake Louise

Drumheller, Alberta



... And of course I need a beautiful picture of my loving grandmother to end with...


I hope you all enjoyed the lovely gallery of Alberta and have a chance to visit these sceneries for yourselves in the future!

Be blessed and encouraged 💛

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Stand For Hate, Stand For Change

How to be truly happy in a season of singleness (Part 1)

From a time of being broken down to built up