Italy Gallery Tour

Ciao belle persone!


Are you bored at home wishing you could see more than just the walls in your home? I might have an alternative remedy that lets you take a break from the boring indoors to seeing beautiful scenery!

I know everyone can't travel because were all following the safety measures of staying home and since my visit to Italy was too short for me to write a whole blog about it, I decided to switch it up this week and do a blog gallery instead! So, come tour Florence and Bologna, Italy with me!


Firenze (Florence), Italia 

Meet my Italy girl band... and yes you heard me right I said Girl Band! It felt like we were a famous girl group when we were in Florence because we got so much attention from everyone! This was my first time traveling with friends and I loved the experience!

I took this picture standing at a window in the Ufizzi gallery, which had the most amazing views of the Pointe Vecchio bridge. It has such a majestic feel to it when looking at it at night with the lights and all.




This picture is also taken from a window above in the museum and it's such a nice view of the buildings along the water.
And don't even get me started with the markets... I give the sellers props for their hustle! The girls and I ended up getting some great purses and other souvenirs!
The Duomo in Florence, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. These pictures don't even do it justice! It was so overwhelmingly beautiful that it brought tears to my friend's eyes and even a little mist to mine!








Gallery of the artwork at the Degli Uffizi Museum

Bologna, Italia

 Two things that come to mind when thinking about Bologna are "Burnt orange" and "Medieval." I say brunt orange because it felt like all the buildings there was some shade of orange and especially brunt orange. It was also funny because my friend Jess is always wearing that colour so she blended right in! Bologna also gave us that medieval vibe with its old buildings, designs, and long tunnel/ceiling walkways.





Garisenda and Degli Asinelli are the two towers located in the heart of the city and are symbolic buildings of Bologna. 


And who would miss out on getting some gelato ice cream from Italy?! We went to this highly recommended gelato place and it was AMAZING! Check out all the flavours they had!

Overall, I loved my trip to Italy but I definitely need to go back for a longer time and too many more places too! I know that during this time Italy has been horribly impacted by the virus but I know this beautiful country will bounce back! #staystrongItaly 

Ciao for now!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Stand For Hate, Stand For Change

How to be truly happy in a season of singleness (Part 1)

From a time of being broken down to built up