New Year, New Vision 2020


Happy New Years guys!

I hope everyone had a great holiday with family and friends! I've been majorly slacking on my blogs but I will give myself the excuse of "It was Christmas break" and I also have exams after the holidays, which sucks but I am back on schedule! 

I decided to bring in this new year not with the typical thought in mind "New Year, New Me" but with a New Vision. "New Year, New Me" doesn't automatically bring a sudden change within you and to be honest I just find the phrase an empty promise. Most of us never even keep up with the things we say we would throughout the year and lets be honest, some of us just use it because its a good Instagram caption. So, why don't we get rid of the empty promise of "New Year, New Me" and use a phrase that is more than a promise but a vision of what you want to be, accomplish or change in this new year. Did you know having a vision is a very powerful manifestation because, as the dictionary says, " it is the faculty or state of being able to see." The dictionary also says that it is the ability to think and plan the future with imagination or wisdom. Therefore, vision is something that your working towards and whatever your vision is it will happen. To put a spiritual lens on it, vision comes with faith, you have to have faith in the unseen in order to see the clarity and insightfulness of what your true purpose is and the calling that God has on your life. 

Vision is the new word that God has put on my heart and others because I feel like I'm hearing it everywhere from different people and pastors  just like I did with the word Release last year.  I believe that this new year will be a turning point in my life and in many others. Believe in your vision, write your vision down, work towards your vision and have faith; "And the Lord answered me, and said, write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readith it" (Habakkuk 2:2). Proverbs 29:18 also says, "where there is no vision, the people perish," If you don't have a vision you will not be successful in accomplishing the "new me" or whatever you set out to do. 

Just remember to believe in yourself and believe in the vision. Lets speak it into existence that this year will be an amazing year.

Cheers guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Stand For Hate, Stand For Change

How to be truly happy in a season of singleness (Part 1)

From a time of being broken down to built up